Spice King

Spice King 8 y.o., 40%, Wemyss Malts

As soon as you graduate from J.Walker, J.Daniels and soda drinks you certainly rise a question if non-single malt whiskies are worth noticing by conscious whisky drinkers. 

You see single malts as pure classy drinks while blends appear as a combination of suspicious products.

In fact a single malt can be combined of a dozen suspicious spirits and vatted malts can have only three or four known ingredients. What matters are the skills of the tailor who combined the spirits. Or, at least, the tailor who made up the marketing for the naked product.

Now we see an Emperor.

I had an opportunity to put some clothing on this Emperor when it was served with specially chosen food. It was quite enjoyable. In fact the King had higher abv status as well. The alcohol dissolved smooth and sweet pudding on my tongue. I really had fun with it.


A fortnight later I met the King one to one. Without delicious food and with a half a dozen beautiful drams behind me. That’s the perfect moment for making sure what kind of tailor worked on his clothing.

The King was intelligent and convincing about sea travels, peach and citrus gardens, he also told some bullshit about oriental spices which I didn’t believe in.
His Majesty was quite sweet and watery to me if I may say so, I am not a big fan of this kind of behaviour though. Generally the conversation was long and easy-going.

Well, did the King have clothing on?
I am afraid he had no royal clothing. 
However the emperor had nice bikini. And if you accept him this way you can have great fun with him.

Enjoy your time and remember: kings are also entitled to be naked sometimes.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий